New York, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global cell sorting market is projected to reach a market size of USD 805.1 Million by 2027 and register a high revenue CAGR during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Global cell sorting market revenue growth is expected to be driven by expansions and developments in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, and rising investment in research & development initiatives and projects.
Increase in healthcare budgets in developing economies and rise in need for development of targeted therapies are other key factors driving growth of the cell sorting market. Advancements in biotechnology and increase in adoption of cell sorters for research and development activities are also expected to fuel growth of the market over the forecast period. The global cell sorting market is consolidated and complex in nature, with major international players accounting for a significant market revenue share. This also limits entry of new players into the market. In addition, emergence of microfluidics technology for cell sorting is expected to open up new and more lucrative opportunities for companies operating in this market.
However, lack of awareness regarding cell sorting is expected to limit adoption in developing economies to a certain extent in the near future.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3748
The COVID-19 Impact:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for cell sorting surged at a rapid rate. The need to develop an efficient and cost-effective vaccine and therapy for COVID-19 has driven demand for cell sorting in clinical research to a new high. Investments in research to develop an effective vaccine for COVID-19 continue to rise, which is expected to support market growth going ahead.
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest
- The cell sorters segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global cell sorting market in 2019. Emergence of advanced cell sorters has enabled resolving several issues related to cell sorting procedures, resulting in quicker decisions. .
- The micro-electro mechanical system (MEMS) technology, which comprises nano-imprint, lithography, and dry and wet etching, is employed to manufacture microfluidic devices with a wide range of substrate materials such as glass, silicon, metals, and polymers. Growing application of the technology in wells, nozzles, channels, and jets, is expected to drive growth of the MEMS segment over the forecast period.
- Increase in cellular analysis activities in the fields of stem cells research, cancer research, cell engineering, drug discovery, and protein engineering boosted revenue growth of the research application segment in 2019.
- Revenue from the Asia Pacific cell sorting market is growing at the highest rate currently, and can be attributed to rising prevalence of cancer among individuals in countries in the region. Additionally, growth of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in the region is also propelling growth of the cell sorting market.
- Key participants include Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, Sysmex Partec GmbH, Beckman Coulter, Inc., On-Chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd., Sony Biotechnology Inc., Affymetrix, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Union Biometrica, Inc.
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3748
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global cell sorting market on the basis of product and services, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Product and Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cell Sorters
- Reagents & Consumables
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic-activated Cell Sorting
- Fluorescence-based Droplet Cell Sorting
- Jet-in-air Cell Sorting
- Cuvette-based Cell Sorting
- MEMS – Microfluidics
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Stem Cell Research
- Immunology & Cancer Research
- Drug Discovery
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Medical Schools & Academic Institutions
- Research Institutions
- Hospitals & Clinical Testing Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Click on the link to read key highlights of the report and look at projected trends for years to come: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cell-sorting-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Bioprosthetics Market: The increasing prevalence of rheumatoid heart disease, coronary and peripheral artery diseases, and other cardiovascular diseases have led to the increasing demand for long-term treatment and relief, factors that are anticipated to drive bioprosthetics market growth.
Stone Treatment Devices Market: Factors such as mounting geriatric populace, an expansion in the frequencies of stone formation, upsurge in the recurrence of the stone after a medical procedure, a tendency towards minimally invasive procedures are expected to propel the industry in the coming years.
Automated Insulin Delivery Systems Market: Automated Insulin Delivery Systems is an user friendly technology that regulate blood glucose level with the help of continuous glucose monitoring.
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Management Market: The unique nature of cerebrospinal fluid dynamics in each patient has challenged neurologists, neurosurgeons, and medical device developers. This has led to cumulative demand for advanced cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) management devices.
Sacral Neuromodulation Market: A rise in the prevalence of overactive bladder & urge continence among masses along with the expansion of the geriatric population base across the globe is the key factor driving the market growth.
Central Venous Catheters Market: Catheters are an efficient delivery mechanism for surgical procedures. These are medical devices, which are used for the treatment of a large number of cardiovascular diseases and other chronic disorders.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cell-sorting-market