SINGAPORE, Nov. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — As a result of the pandemic, boosting one’s immune system has never been more crucial. Consisting of numerous chemicals, cells, proteins, and tissues that work together, the immune system is responsible for creating, storing, and distributing white blood cells that destroy bacteria, viruses, and infections entering your body, especially during cold and flu season.
“Indeed, a robust immune system is the gateway to staying healthy as it continuously works to keep us alive,” says Jesslyn Wong, CEO and founder of Tabernacle Health Group (THG), a biotech company in Singapore that conducts research and development into upper respiratory tract infections.
When Jesslyn was building THG, her health was not as good as it is now. In the past, she suffered from tonsillitis, colds, and the flu, which kept her in bed more than she would have liked. Since she and her team of doctors and scientists at THG could not find an over-the-counter treatment that could effectively treat colds and flu, they developed a supplement that would help.
Five years of R&D have culminated in Avrocil™, a 100 per cent herbal supplement. It treats and reduces acute tonsillitis as well as 20 types of cold and flu symptoms, such as coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath, caused by upper respiratory tract infections in as early as 24 hours. Free from steroids, it is HSA-approved and trademarked in Singapore with a patent pending.
“Those who look after their immune systems will find that they are much healthier than those who ignore them. Some people have a strong immune system from birth, while others develop it gradually. Avrocil™ makes these improvements rather easy,” says Jesslyn. A remarkable professional, she holds extensive experience in working with Fortune 500 companies in a variety of fields, including biotechnology, information and financial technology, and deep space. She was also named one of the Top 25 Under 35 Global CIO Award winners in 2019 and has appeared on NBC, Fox, and CBS media. Aside from that, Jesslyn will be the first Singaporean woman entrepreneur to participate in the Zero-G Space flight with Orbite in December 2021.
Industrialisation can compromise one’s immune system and lead to deficiencies
“A strong immune system keeps the body healthy. Unfortunately, due to industrialisation, poor soil nutrition, and poor dietary choices, many people have nutritional deficiencies,” says THG’s co-founder Dr Musa Kiyani. Following graduation from Duke-NUS Medical School and practising medicine here in Singapore and at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina, Dr Kiyani has published extensively on the healthcare economics of neurological and infectious diseases and co-authored educational materials for students in developing countries.
“We have found that supplementing with herbs and vitamin D may benefit our immune system and promote longevity since the flu can lead to viral or bacterial pneumonia, dehydration and sinus and ear infections, and even worsen chronic conditions. Conversely, colds can lead to health complications such as bronchitis and strep throat. Those with weakened immune systems are also most likely to develop complications,” says Dr Kiyani, who has also worked at Singapore’s public hospitals in multiple fields, including neurology, intensive care, and general medicine, and has seen how COVID-19 has affected people from all walks of life.
As a food-grade supplement, Avrocil™ supports Jesslyn, Dr Kiyani and the rest of their team’s mission: with a stronger immune system, everyone can fight colds, cases of flu, and inflammation, and become healthier. Dr Kiyani notes: “It is easy to get a thousand prescriptions, but it is hard to get even one remedy, especially one with a natural herb base like Avrocil™.” Children and seniors can take the supplement safely and without any side effects because it is so mild.
Avrocil™’s key ingredients include Redroot Gromwell Root (a detoxifier), Grosvenor Momordica Leaf (a cough reliever), and Chrysanthemum Leaf (a treatment for fever, headaches, dizziness, and swelling). Furthermore, Capillary Wormwood Leaf (Chinese Sage) relieves bronchitis and has antibacterial properties, while Prunella Vulgaris eases mouth ulcers and throat infections. Vitamins A, E, K, and D are present as well.
Winning the trust and support of thousands, including celebrities Kim Lee and Mark Lee
Avrocil™ has already won the trust and support of thousands in Singapore and overseas, including Vietnamese French, Hollywood-based multihyphenate talent Kim Lee. In addition to being a star of Netflix’s Bling Empire I and II, she has been a cover girl for Vanity Fair, Sports Illustrated, and Elle, a DJ, a video star, and an MTV show host. The fitness regime she follows to stay on top of her game includes daily workouts to tone her abs and other body parts, a healthy, clean diet, and taking Avrocil™ to boost her immunity. She says, “Staying healthy has never been more important to me. I can’t afford to get sick.”
Mark Lee, a veteran Singaporean actor and television host, first learned about Avrocil™ from friends before discovering its benefits for himself. Having hosted numerous health and wellness shows, he decided to focus more on his well-being and immune system rather than just sharing information. He says, “In these days of rising health awareness, it’s easy to become paranoid about upper respiratory tract infections, like colds or the flu. Ever since I began taking Avrocil™,
I rarely catch a cold or get the flu. I cannot stop sharing the effectiveness of this supplement with everyone I meet because it’s doing me so much good.”
Additionally, it has been found that Avrocil™ is doubly effective when combined with Gua Sha, a Chinese therapy based on acupuncture meridians that uses a scraping tool to induce blood flow. As a result of the increase in microcirculation after Gua Sha, Avrocil™ is absorbed into the system much faster, says Jesslyn.
Avrocil™ Benefits Behind The Scenes
1. Stops Viral Propagation
- In bronchial epithelial cells, it prevents viral replication. THG researchers have found that upon consumption of Avrocil™ formula, respiratory tract viruses are unable to transcript their RNA matter in the host cell, thereby halting their replication.
- Avrocil™ contains human-body-required vitamins such as Vitamins A, E, K, and D. According to Healthline, ranked the top online health information website in the US, and dedicated to delivering health information to the public that is understandable and actionable so readers can make the most informed decisions, Vitamin D plays a critical role in fighting disease. It has both anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory properties and plays an essential role in the activation of the immune system. In fact, Vitamin D is so important for the immune function that low levels have been linked to a higher risk of respiratory diseases, such as tuberculosis, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), as well as viral and bacterial infections.
2. Combats Cytokine inflammation
- Normally secreted by immune cells like helper T cells and macrophages, inflammatory cytokines are a type of signalling molecule that promotes inflammation. Avrocil™ has been shown to have antiviral, mucociliary clearance, and anti-inflammatory effects through studies.
3. The Difference Of Consuming Avrocil™
- Avrocil™ has been designed to utilise and enhance the body’s own immune system to eradicate colds and flu.
- Studies conducted by THG have determined that the formula protects host cells from upper virus replication. “It may also reduce inflammation that can be damaging to the system,” says Dr Kiyani.
- It has the potential to reduce viral spike protein fusion by dropping ACE2 receptors through its strong anti-inflammatory mechanism. If the virus is unable to replicate itself, it will die off within 24 hours.
Avrocil™ is a cold and flu remedy. It works by boosting a cold or flu patient’s immunity, reducing inflammation, and stopping the replication of viruses. Two types of products are available: Avrocil™ 30s (SGD$35) treats cold and flu symptoms and Avrocil™ 60s (SGD$55) boosts immunity daily to prevent infections.
Avrocil™ is a food-grade, herbal supplement that can be taken by anyone. THG encourages everyone to complete their COVID-19 vaccinations and to take Avrocil™ to strengthen their health against infectious diseases.
Visit http://www.thg.sg to make a purchase. They are also available at Amazon US.
THG has also developed a telemed and consultation platform to support its Cold and Flu patients. For WhatsApp and Telemedicine support: +65 9027 9235
Avrocil™ Web & Socials